Sunday 26 February 2012

Have we put the "normal" into paranormal?

Judging by the number of ghost investigation TV programmes, teams and associated followers, I think we have!
When I embarked upon the making of my humble website www.ghost-investigators.co.uk, little did I realise the mammoth task I was undertaking.
Every city, county and town in the UK seems to have a ghostbusting team ready and willing to do battle with, or analyse the existance of ghosts and the paranormal. I have found a similar pattern in most English speaking countries all over the world, (but maybe that is only because I have only been doing searches in English).
Does this mean that we have come to accept as fact the existance of ghosts and the afterlife?
We still haven't definitively found the "smoking gun". As yet concrete proof that ghosts actually exist eludes us. It would be fascinating to know exactly how many people in the UK would actually admit to believing in ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory