Sunday 21 August 2011

Paranormal TV programme makers - a suggestion

Whilst watching a recent paranormal TV programme (yes, sadly I do still watch them even just to tut and shake my head)one of the investigators said "did you hear that?".
I almost shouted at the television set "NO I DIDN'T". The reason being that the small tapping noise we were supposed to hear was being totally drowned out by the inane, supposedly spooky, third-rate new age music being played as a backing track.
I know these programmes are supposedly for entertainment only (or so the disclaimer always says) but don't ask us to listen out for subliminal noises whilst playing music. It's like listening to Metallica on your Hi-Fi with the volume on max and trying to hear if the birds are singing outside.....please programme makers, wise up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory