Saturday 5 February 2011

I hate orbs - I really do

Who was it that first came up with the theory that orbs are some kind of manifestation of ghostly activity?
I have never yet seen any kind of conclusive proof that they are anything more than dust particles and/or insects. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the orb phenomena is something particular to the digital camera era. I don't believe I have seen an orb picture taken with 35mm old-fashioned film. I have a few pictures taken during a wedding where some 50 or so guests were whirling around on the dance floor in an old hall that is only used for such gatherings and meetings etc.
Old halls and buildings have dust. It's par for the course. So when a heap of people are dancing it stirs up minute dust particles, the photographs I took make the place look like spook central.
Please - let's lay this lame theory to bed once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory