Saturday 30 January 2010

I wonder what excuses will be used?

Apparently, in the year 2012 we are "ALLLLL DOOMED" as the scots chap on Dads Army would say. Call me a sceptic but I think we will still all be happily plodding along in 2013 without even a toaster breaking. It wasn't long ago since the last doomsday and believers were in the streets hugging, kissing and saying their goodbyes. When will we stop looking for correlations from ancient bits of text and saying it means this and that. I am sure if I look through the Mayan predictions I will see something that suggests to me that Wigan Athletic will be european champions within 3 years - I hope they are as they are my team, but I wouldn't put a months wages on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory