Monday 25 January 2010

Animals about the house

The latest "manifestation" in our humble little pile appears to be that of an animal. I have no idea as to what this is or why it should suddenly start to occur. At first I thought it was the usual peripheral vision stuff that sometimes happens when you think you have seen something out of the corner of your eye, but you then put it down to tiredness or rogue shadows etc, but it started to happen on an almost daily basis. I kept it to myself convinced that it was something to do with my vision, but now Fran has started seeing it as well. She announced last night that "I must be cracking up. Did a cat just dart across the room?" I chuckled and asked which corner it was in, and it was the corner I always see it in.
This could (I suppose) go towards explaining as to why the dog (after all these years) suddenly seems afraid to set foot in the lounge. At first we thought it was noises on the TV, but it never freaked out at the telly before. Maybe the dog has been seeing it longer than us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory