Tuesday 24 November 2009

A new piece of detection equipment?

I live in an old farmhouse that I believe to be haunted (it's either that or several friends and relatives have all had similar hallucinations). One thing I have noticed is that my old dog who died and my now current dog both follow with their eyes these same shadows that I see out of the corner of my eye. One time, a few years ago my old dog was standing on his hind legs looking through a window at someone outside and wagging his tail. Which is odd as that particular window was bricked up many years ago.

There have been several other examples of them seeing or sensing something that is outside my range of senses. This begs the question that maybe one of the most valuable pieces of detection "equipment" we could take along on a ghost investigation is the humble pooch! - they certainly seem to be as sensitive as we are and indeed probably more so. I wonder if there is any particular breed that is better at this than others, or are they all similarly blessed. Makes you wonder!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Paranormal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory